- Your baby can drink, pause and breathe in a natural rhythm, remaining calm and settled, just like on the breast.
- Your baby needs to create a vacuum to start the milk flow, just like they do while breastfeeding.
- Your baby can maintain their natural sucking behaviour, allowing an easy transition from breast to Calma and back to breast again.
- Calma’s flow, shape and length are designed to suit your baby’s needs as your baby grows.
- Calma teats help the baby to avoid swallowing air during the feed, as they are regulated by a unique venting system.
- One size and shape fits all.
- BPA free and Swiss made – safe for you and your baby.
Medela Calma with bottle 150 ml
Calma is an innovative feeding solution designed for breastfed babies. It does not interfere with breastfeeding and lets your baby feed the way they learned at the breast, which makes switching from breast to Calma and back easy.
The Medela Calma is designed exclusively as an alternative to breastfeeding for mums wishing to feed their babies with breast milk. It was developed in cooperation with breastfeeding experts from the Hartmann Human Lactation Research Group at the University of Western Australia. Calma allows your baby to suck, swallow and breathe just as they learned on the breast.
Out of stock